Nikon Laser 50 Green Rangefinder - 16754
The Nikon Laser 50 Green Rangefinder is a compact, lightweight unit that provides a maximum ranging capability of 2000 yards. The 6x optical system makes seeing and ranging deer out to 1100 yards, while the Tru-Target system allows you to select either First Target or Distant Target Priority.
Features of the Nikon Laser 50 Green Rangefinder
- Measurement range: 10-2000 yds
- Tru-Target Technology - First target priority mode allows you to range to an object as small as a fence post, while distant target priority mode displays the range of the farthest target among a group of targets measured.
- ID Technology delivers four selectable measurement display modes: Horizontal distance and angle, actual distance and angle, horizontal distance and height and actual distance and height.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images.
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing.
- Compact body design for comfortable holding.
- Waterproof and fogproof
Product Specifications for the Nikon Laser 50 Green Rangefinder
- Finish: Black
- Magnification: 6x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 21mm
- Viewfinder Diplay: M/YDS
- Measurement Range (yds): 10-2000
- Accuracy: +/- 0.75 yd (Shorter than 600yds.), +/- 1 yds. (600yds-1000yds), +/- 1.5 yds (1000 yds+)
- Eye Relief: 18.0
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium
- Size (LxWxH): 4.3 x 1.6 x 2.9
- Weight (oz): 6.3