Sig Sauer Romeo5 Predator 1X20 Multi-Reticle M1913 Black Sight SOR52122
The Sig Sauer Romeo5 Predator 1X20 Multi-Reticle M1913 Black Sight is a compact red dot sights that provides civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation. Ultra-low parallax so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight. Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight. The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring 50,000+ hours or more of life). Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance.
Features of the Sig Sauer Romeo5 Predator 1X20 Multi-Reticle M1913 Black Sight
- Unlimited eye-relief to acquire target, regardless of eye position behind sight
- Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not.
- Mdoular M1913 Picatinny Riser Mount for 1.41" (Absolute Co-Witness) or 1.63" (1/3 Lower Co-Witness) sight heights.
Product Specifications for the Sig Sauer Romeo5 Predator 1X20 Multi-Reticle M1913 Black Sight
- Magnification: 1x
- Reticle: Dot, Dot with Triangle, Dot with lower Triangle, Triangle
- Objective Clear Aperature: 20mm
- Eye Relief (mm): Unlimited
- Adjustment Range: +/- 60 MOA
- Weight (oz): 4.8
- Weight (g): 136
- Length (in): 2.9
- Length (mm): 75